User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Alaska Cruise TR

Thanks for the TR....on my list of places things to do...may need to wait until I retire to be able to take our time

This was a great TR, Dina. Some of the pics are so incredibly beautiful, they don't look real. I've seen pics of Alaska cruises before but these are exceptional. Loved all the different excursions mentioned. Did not even know alot of those existed.

Alaska Cruise TR

Thanks, I still have a couple of days to recap - we went into the interior after the cruise was over. Should finish tonight.

All pics are from my phone! I had used my sister’s nice camera for NZ but she was in AK with me so all I had was my phone.

And there are so many excursions! My family members did a ton of others. Zip lining. A scenic train ride on a railroad built during the gold rush. Hiking on a glacier. A crab feast. Fishing. And tens of others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DK528; 08-05-2019 at 09:23 PM.

What a great family cruise! Alaska has always been on my bucket list. I can’t wait to read more.

Dina, photos really hit home. Alaska my old stomping grounds.... Thanks for posting, I enjoyed.

Thank you for the TR Dina. Such lovely untouched areas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What an awesome experience! This will be a trip that your entire family will always remember. I love all of the whales and how playful they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Dina, Thank you so much for the recap and photos. You look absolutely beautiful and I am always so touched at how close you are to your family. I'm sure it can be challenging at times, but as a person who lost her parents way too soon, it warms my heart to hear how thoughtful you are to your parents, siblings and nieces.

Wow look like an amazing trip definitely need to add it on The To Do List sometime.

You are looking great and happy. Thanks for sharing

Thank you DK for the fabulous pics and TR on your Alaska cruise.