User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

Kitman update! Kitman has feline asthma. Friday night he was having a tough time breathing and to a point it was getting scary, so Credz rushed him to the emergency vet where he spent the night. Everything we can tell is that we tried a different type of litter, to save $2, which ended up being extra dusty and most likely flared the asthma up. Save $2 to cost $1k in an emergency vet bill. Lesson learned! He's back to himself, however when given the medication he goes back into a wheezing fit for about 30 minutes, but is then fine again. We spent the morning doing a good sweep to get up any additional pet dander to hopefully help him out. That guy can't catch a break that's for sure! Go Team Kitman!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's terrible. Poor baby. Was the litter Cat's Pride. I have noticed that it is really dusty and our cats don't like it.

Poor guy. Is the medication going to be ongoing or just for a short time?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    That's terrible. Poor baby. Was the litter Cat's Pride. I have noticed that it is really dusty and our cats don't like it.
    It was a store brand which we just figured we would try it as it was almost in the same container as Tidy Cat. Now that we know, it makes sense as he has wheezed in the past and we just assumed he had a hair ball. Definitely good to know and won't be changing up the litter.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Poor guy. Is the medication going to be ongoing or just for a short time?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    It is only temporary for now, what was diagnosed by the emergency vet. He has to go back to the normal vet to get their opinion next. Then we have Ollie who needs neutered, but hoping to get this taken care of first and then get him there as well. He's humping poor Kit and he is just trying to breath! Haha It's a madhouse around here!

Poor Kitman. I'm glad he's doing better.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ouch $1000....worth every penny! Get well soon Kitman!

Oh no. Feel better Kitman!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Then we have Ollie who needs neutered, but hoping to get this taken care of first and then get him there as well. He's humping poor Kit and he is just trying to breath! Haha It's a madhouse around here!

Don't tell Ollie and Kitman that this made me lol! Go Ollie!

Hope the Kitman is doing better. Give him a little extra lovin', Kenny.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube