Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
I have been doing the keto low carb diet for 3 weeks. No sweets or starches. I have found myself less hungry and less cravings. There are a lot of people that have YouTube channels about this and tons of recipes on Pinterest.
I am using an app on my phone called lose it that is free to track everything I eat. Keeps track of calories, carbs and fats. So far it is working down 9 pounds would be more but when we were in kc for 4 nights I had some things I shouldn’t have and gained some back
Thanks Chris for starting this to keep me motivated. I haven’t tried a lot of new recipes yet mainly because I haven’t had time. I made a low carb broccoli cheese soup that was good. I like the frozen cauliflower rice.
Thanks for sharing your pictures and recipes guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way to go Laurie! You are off to a great start. I just downloaded Lose It and I think I like it. I can't figure out how to get it to show net carbs, yet, but I am sure that it can once I figure to out.

I think for most of us here, the fact that we spend many nights away from home will make it more challenging. Maybe we can discover some nice low(er) carb options at some of the places we frequent and share them here.