User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry to Be So Serious....

Wow, this is unbelievable. Im so sorry for your friend and her granddaughter. Im sorry for everyone involved. I know you will all help one another get through this the best you can. I'm so sorry...

I am so, so sorry to hear this terribly tragic story. I don't know how one ever comes to terms with such a tragedy, but I wish you and all of her family the very best and hope you all can find peace in time. May she rest in peace.

Very sorry for Your loss. And everyone else. You just never know when your life will change forever. My she RIP.

Ida, so sorry to hear this very sad news. Prayers for you and your friend's family. I hope you all can remember the good times you all shared with her.

Oh goodness such a terrible tragedy, I'm so very sorry Ida. Depression is a very serious thing and I guess some people just don't see any other way out of it. Please accept my sincere sympathy to you and your dear friend and her family.

A year ago a cousin took his own life in his garage with a gun and his 19 year old daughter was the one that found him. Apparently he had been suffering from depression for years but much of the family never even knew.

hugs, Ang

I don't even know what to say! I am so sorry for everyone involved in this horrible tragedy! My heart and prayers go out to your friend and her family. So sorry.

Ida I am so sorry to hear about this. Such a terrible tragedy that your friend is having to go though, however you are such a sweet caring person that your friend has someone like you to lean on. Take all the time you need to comfort and support your friend and we will be here if you need us or when your ready to return. Prayers and Hugs to you and your friends family.

Feeling very sad for you and your friend. So sorry that terrible incident happened. My thoughts are with you and your friend during this sad time. Hugs to you.

What a tragedy for all involved. If posting on the forum has offered you some relief, then there is no need to apologize. My condolences.

Ida, you have such a friendly and positive personality, that it brakes my heart to see you so sad.
    Time heals most wounds and I hope it will in this tragedy also. My thoughts are with you.