User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Me Decide

I went with the popular vote and ordered it this morning! Now I'll be stalking the delivery truck waiting on it getting here, LOL. Any declutter experts want to come get rid of my junk for me? Everytime I get started I pick something up and memories start then I decide I still need it and put it down, well unless it's Vernon's or my son's then it's probably junk and I can toss it right?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darlene For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    I went with the popular vote and ordered it this morning! Now I'll be stalking the delivery truck waiting on it getting here, LOL. Any declutter experts want to come get rid of my junk for me? Everytime I get started I pick something up and memories start then I decide I still need it and put it down, well unless it's Vernon's or my son's then it's probably junk and I can toss it right?
    I can't help you on that one. I'm the one who wants to toss everything and Kevin is the one who always thinks he'll need whatever it is "someday"

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tee2green For This Useful Post:

Awesome! Hey and look at it this way, if you would start selling things, it's a tax write off. I've gotten good at IRS deductions in my time being the Lotto King/CPT Coupon King...HHH
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I can't help you on that one. I'm the one who wants to toss everything and Kevin is the one who always thinks he'll need whatever it is "someday"

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    Yup Ive got a couple boxes of those .lol ..... Well I fibbed Iv'e got a bunch of boxes of those .HA