Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
Thanks Cris for the encouragement. You’re right I feel much better. Add in the no smoking and I’m as healthy as shit! I’m amazed by my lack of hunger. I practically have to force myself to eat.

My concern going forward is that I’m not a cook. I’m already pretty sick of meat and veggies mostly because I keep cooking them the same way. Yesterday I bought many flavors of sugar free salad dressings and some salsas and am going to try mixing those in with veggies and meat trying to add some flavors. One day at a time.... I’m learning as I go.

I know you use zoodles. Is there a way to cook them that doesn’t turn them into a soggy mess?
Elf you are doing great and glad you are feel better! I think you should use full fat salad dressings just check the label for carb counts as some sneak in sugar. I prefer spaghetti squash over zoodles. Top it with parmesan cheese. Use butter in cooking to add some fats and salt for electrolytes needed on keto. Sounds like EJ is a great help. You are lucky to have him. I find a lot of recipes on YouTube and Pinterest.
Agree while in Vegas you can cheat a little just do what Nhcris told me and ask yourself taste wise is it worth the cheat? See you soon!!